Job description / Role
Job Title: Accountant and Financial Analyst
Reporting To: MD and CEO
Job Summary the accountant will prepares accounts and analysis as required. He/she is mainly responsible for chart of account, sales invoices, expenses payment and reporting, assets control. The accountant will be reporting to both MD and CEO.
- Responsible for the timely payment of all vendor liabilities
- Calculate the landed costs of purchases and updating inventory cost
- Prepare statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues
- Maintain general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, accounts payable revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records
- Assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
- Verify correctness of all quotations issued by any team member
- Verify all approval obtain correctly before any payment.
- Maintain and update all accounts
- Maintain the accounting of lease-related activities in the system and work out recharges to vendor
- Support in cash management, banking, vendor relationships and escalation of the ERP system
- Monitor invoices issuing and follow up payable and receivable accounts.
- Monitor and periodically summarize all petty cash floats and expenses across the company.
- Monitor the cash flow on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Record supplier invoices in the accounting system.
Financial activities coordination
- Support Marketing and Sales Teams in preparing P&L and ROI projection for promotions and launches, analysis of financial viability of new projects.
- Measure, plan and forecast Marketing activities budgets and implications to income statement and balance sheet.
- Review purchase cycle and analyse the Cash Flow on weekly basis to provide corrective actions if necessary.
- Prepare the Monthly Tableau de Board (TDB), the Budget and the revised Budget.
- Monitor all departments expenses making sure they are aligned with approved budgets
- Monitor all Events expenses making sure they are aligned with approved budgets
- Provide Internal Control, ensure compliance with Company Policies & Procedures and assist departments in running their businesses.
- English: Excellent
- Arabic: Preferable
- Turkish: Preferable
- 3-5 years prior experience in a related online consumer good industry
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Petrochem Middle East
Nael & Bin Harmal Hydroexport Est. (NBHH)
Executive Accountant: Bank Reconciliation
Dubai Properties (DP)
Accountant - VAT and Reporting
Assistant Finance Manager
Ignite Search & Selection