Job description / Role
Our client, one of the largest multinational management consulting firm with a prominent local, regional and international presence, is looking to expand their finance team and is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Accountant.
Our client is an international management consulting firm which ranks in Top 3 globally. They have a committed management and are now looking to further expand their finance team by hiring an Accounts Receivable Accountant.
The AR Accountant will be responsible to/for:
* Perform weekly audits of employees time sheet reports for submission to the Director, preparing weekly and monthly revenue forecast
* Maintaining employee records (promotions, new hires etc.), liaise with HR to ensure finance and HR are aligned
* Reviewing the invoice schedule, ensuring timely and accurate processing, entering the client invoices in the Time and Billing system
* Processing of T&B corrections on the basis of guidelines from global finance team
* Review of pricing tool for sold projects to ensure that contracts, client acknowledgements and pricing are compliant to global and local guidelines
* Preparing the revenue forecast for submission to senior regional stakeholders
* Ensure that all project documents are uploaded timely
* Provide assistance during accounting and tax audits
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances and attractive benefits. This role provides excellent exposure across all levels in the business providing the opportunity to build credibility and fundamental relationships
The successful candidate for this AR Accountant role will have
* A minimum of 4-5 years of relevant experience at a professional services firm
* Professional Qualification preferred (ACA, ACCA, CPA etc.) or ATT (Association of Taxation Technicians) will be preferred
* Strong skills in excel and experience with Oracle and Business Objects preferred
* Knowledge of Tableau and Alteryx is an advantage
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.