Job description / Role
Our client, a multinational consumer product manufacturer, is looking to grow their accounting team and is seeking an experienced Accountant (Arabic Speaking) for their regional offices in Dubai.
Our client is an international manufacturer within the personal and consumer care industry, with a varied brand portfolio. They are now looking to expand their regional accounting team by hiring an experienced Accountant (Arabic Speaking) for their operations in Dubai
Reporting to the Finance Manager for the region, this Accountant (Arabic Speaking) will be responsible to/for:
* Processing vendor Invoices and expense claims, ensure proper documentation, authorisation and correct allocation, including maintain vendor historical files
* Periodic vendor statements Related party and inter-company accounts reconciliation
* Ensure timely payments processing for vendors, employees and other parties
* Data Entry, including AP, AR, adjusting and recurring journal entries
* Conduct and participate the month end closing process, ensuring proper reconciliation and closure of month and year
* Assist in preparing the monthly management report for Head Office and Group Reporting
* Maintain customer and receivables accounts and ensure timely collection recording and follow up
* Preparing VAT returns, Income tax and payroll tax and related GL reconciliations
* Assist with annual external audit and internal audit, comply with requirements and complete requested materials
* Bookkeeping duties and proper archive is maintained
* Take initiatives to enhance the daily process in the accounting cycle and resolve problems and issues effectively
The successful candidate for this Accountant role will be offered a competitive monthly salary of 12,000 - 14,000 AED per month, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances, with additional family benefits. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to progress within reputable consumer brand in the region.
The successful candidate for this Accountant role will have a degree in Business, Finance or Accounting with a minimum of 2-3 years of financial accounting experience within a multinational. Candidates must be native Arabic speakers, as they will be responsible for the entire region. Strong knowledge and experience with financial accounting systems and excel is plus for this role.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Petrochem Middle East
Al Ghurair Properties
A Leading Oil Trading and Shipping Company in the UAE
Swisslinx Middle East