Job description / Role
• Handling basic accounting related responsibilities such as ledger/account maintenance, internal journal posting, document s filing, preparing checks for payment, vouchers, bank reconciliation, ect.
• Monitor and review general expenses applications and ensure that its compliant with the Bank's policy.
• Assist the preparation of financial statements, business activity report and various reports required by the Head Quarter and local regulations.
• Support the Finance function with internal and external audit requirements.
• VAT and corporate tax reconciliation and declaration in line with FTA.
• Any other responsibilities assigned by the bank or person in charge of the department from time to time on the basis of requirements.
• Minimum bachelor degree in finance and accounting or related disciplines with from a qualified and reputed university.
• Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures in accordance with IFRS.
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements to financial institutions.
• Microsoft Office skills (expertise in Excel is essential).
• Ability to work under tight timelines and multi-tasks.
• Detail orientated, flexible and problem solving mindset with excellent risk judgement.
• Strong team player.
• Organized, motivated, and proactive.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal - fluency in Mandarin is essential, English would be preferred.
About the Company
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC) is China's largest bank and the largest bank in the world. It is one of China's "Big Four" state-owned commercial banks (the other three being the Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, and China Construction Bank). It is the largest bank in the world in terms of market value, the world's largest bank by deposits, and the world's most profitable bank.
In October 2008, the opening of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Middle East) Limited ( regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority) allows ICBC to become the pioneer among the Chinese financial institutions for the Middle East market. With strong support from its Head Office located in Beijing, ICBC Middle East support the financial needs of the UAE and the Middle East area, provide a comprehensive international trade,overseas financing against domestic support, project finance, clearing and settlement, and a series of financial services, become a link of economic and trade exchanges between China and Middle region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
AMBU Capital Investments
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Majestic Medical & Technical Supplies
|Abu Dhabi||4 Oct|