Job description / Role
We are looking for Accountant / Accounting Assistant to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements. In this position, you will be responsible for the financial health of our company by managing our financial procedures. Your duties will include planning budgets, participating in audits, monitoring transactions, bank reconciliations, accounts payable, accounts receivables and preparing invoices.
To be a successful Accountant/ Accounting Assistant, you must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of financial policies, procedures, and systems. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also have outstanding analytical and time management abilities.
• Prepares Asset, Liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents Financial Transactions by entering accounts information.
• Collected bank statements and supplements required for tax return purpose
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
• Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
• Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person
• Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
• Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or relevant field.
• A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
• Associate degree in related field with work experience.
• In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
• Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
About the Company
Established since 1979, Pteris Global Limited (formerly known as Inter-Roller Engineering Limited) is a global integrated solutions provider of airport logistics systems for areas like Baggage Handling, In-flight Catering, Air Cargo Handling, and Express Courier Handling.
Pteris Global was listed on SESDAQ of the Singapore Stock Exchange (now known as the Singapore Exchange Limited – Securities Trading) in 1991 and was upgraded to the Mainboard in 2005. Headquartered in Singapore, the Company has subsidiaries and offices in the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Canada and the United States of America.
Accountant / Collection Executive
Aon Middle East
A Leading Company In UAE
|Abu Dhabi||14 Nov|
|Ras Al Khaimah||4 Nov|