Job description / Role
• Able and capable of directing accounting entries using different basic systems
• Able to understand accounting and auditing business and perform specific trained tasks
• Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
• Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages, and routing correspondence
• Handle requests and queries appropriately
• Independently preparing various types of accounts reconciliation including but not limited to banks reconciliation on a regular monthly manner
• Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance
• Ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e. GAAP, FASB), rules, regulations, and systems of internal control
• Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines
• Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information
• Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes
• Assist with and act as the primary point-of-contact for auditor requests
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
• Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
• 2-5 years of accounting/finance experience
• Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience with accounting software
• Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
• Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation
• Highly detail-oriented
• Willing to relocate and flexible in working at different clients locations
• Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication.
• Enthusiastic, hard-working, positive, excited about your role and contributions.
About the Company
XB4 was formed in Pennsylvania in 2003, in the wake of the Enron-Andersen collapse, when serious quality and confidence challenges were facing the accounting world, and in particular the Big Four. Founded by a CPA with years of experience working in and out of the Big Four Accounting firms, XB4’s earliest goal was to deliver assurance, tax and financial advisory services that combined integrity and transparency with highly individualized professional care. In other words, bigger is not necessarily better.
All our clients are important. All their concerns are significant, and all our clients can expect that with XB4 they will receive services that will add value to their organizations or businesses. At XB4, our goal is to serve and protect the interest of our profession, therefore, we are here to deliver more than just a name.
We pride ourselves on a team that comprises of former Big Four Partners and staff. They bring with them decades of experience across a range of industries and organizations, in the public and private sectors, both profit and non-profit entities. Our approach combines a number of key ingredients that makes XB4 unique from other firms:
- thorough understanding of the applicable Standards and regulations;
- strong competency in local and international best industry practices;
- use and rely on the latest and best technology;
- individualized research;
- accessibility to our clients and communities; and
- trusted, honest, reliable, and timely service.
At XB4, we believe ethics are real values, and not just another box on a check-list. If you share our values, please join us!
Accountant - AR & AP
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Dubai Parks and Resorts
TGC Consulting Middle East