Job description / Role
- Examine bank statements and reconcile them with general ledger entries
- Examine expenses submitted by employees and verify compliance with policy.
- Monitoring incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Create company financial reports with the above information included
- Analyze data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health
- Analyze data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
- Examine the proficiency of the software programs used to organize data
- Generate financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow
- 5+ year experience in healthcare industry (Clinic, compounding facility, Pharmaceutical)
- Great exposure to cost accounting and preparation of financial statement
- Self-motivation, Integrity, Business acumen and interest.
- Organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- Team-working ability.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Analytical ability and High level of numeracy
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in tax, accounting, or finance
- CPA certification
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities
About the Company
A leading medical enterprise in the UAE.
Accountant (Pharmaceutical Industry Experience Mandatory)
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE
Accountant - Accounts Payable
Dubai Parks and Resorts
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Dec|