Job description / Role
7,000 to 9,000
• Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
AED 7,000 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Must possess a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license in good standing
• 4-5 years of UAE experience as an Accountant
• Experience in Cashflow management
• Must have experience in QuickBooks
• Physically located in the UAE
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.