Job description / Role
Supervise all day to day operations of Accounts Payable, Finalization, Audit, balance sheet, Payables, Receivables, Bank operations, Petty cash, Profit and loss, Treasury and Payroll in compliance with the internal control policies and procedures of the company.
• Experience 3+ years in the same field in a retail industry
• Qualification Graduate/Post Graduate in Accounting
• Description Should be excellent in communication and computer skills. Good Communication is a must.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) will be an advantage.
AED 4,500 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance, Paid Leaves, Travel Allowance.
Qualifications / Requirements
• Bachelor s degree in Accounting is required; preferably CPA or recognized accounting qualification.
• 3+ years of accounting and auditing experience
• Strong knowledge of accounting concepts, practices, and procedures
• Ability to work independently as well as with team
• Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Possess a high level of organizational ability
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication and management skills
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
About the Company
Lead by professionals with a collective experience of over 3 decades in the recruitment segment, within various business verticals. Our company has evolved through technological advances, healthy challenges and smart clients that have all nurtured us to be a pivotal bridge that connects prospective clients with apt talent.
- Providing exquisite recruitment solutions that exceed employers' expectations.
- Covering services at all levels ranging from rank & file to top management.
- We possess an impeccable volume of competent professionals in our database.
- Proactive Consultants in each industry gives us an advantage of an in-depth search for apt candidates.
- Enhance your screening experience via video conferencing, one-on-one physical interviews and tele-interviews.
- Unprecedented & tested Associates across major regions gives us an advantage while hiring in volume.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Al Baddad Capital
Alpha Projects & Logistics