Job description / Role
A leading YACHT RENTAL COMPANY is looking for an ACCOUNTANT / EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Accounting / Data Entry / Financial Controls duties:
- To control the captain logbook: ensuring that all expenses written have the appropriate invoices and all revenue-trips are registered in the booking calendar and have the appropriate revenue management/pricing.
- To provide accounting training to captains if required
- To liaise with external contractor regarding VAT Reporting
- To control GPS tracking on a daily basis ensuring that all trips are registered in the booking calendar
- To prepare Excel files for each Yacht from captain logbook and under control of Business Coordinator
- To prepare Each Yacht Monthly Excel P&L along with Receivables Report.
- To reconcile Each Yacht Monthly Excel P&L and Excel Receivables Report with sister company.
- To prepare payroll for employees
- To prepare overall yachts P&L and report the data to management
- To follow-up on receivables payments
- To control all receipts of maintenance and ask related receipts if necessary
- To maintain yacht inventories, ensuring adequate stock of beverages, soft drinks and/or other supplies is maintained (including related online purchases)
- To maintain database of customers updated, along with competitors, agents, partners excel.
- To make market studies and recommendations
Invoicing / Confirmations duties:
- To send invoices to customers, including Yacht Cruise, VAT and related extra items purchased.
- To send email booking confirmations to customers
- To reply to specific group chats about recurrent enquiries
- To handle specific tasks assigned from Management or from Business Coordinator through Wunderlist
- To perform ad hoc tasks i.e.: money collection, money deposit, Items collection, calendar keeping, meeting setup, purchase of items, and any other task might be assigned to you.
- To send weekly reports to management summarizing the personal activity with the company.
AED 2,500 to 3,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in accounting or business
- Organizational, Problem Solving skills
- MS Excel Intermediate/Advanced
- Attention to details, precision in executing the tasks
- Experience in Accounting
- Experience in Travel or Hospitality industry is an advantage
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.