Job description / Role
• Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
• Plan a course of action to recover outstanding payments
• Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status
• Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
• Handle questions or complaints
• Investigate and resolve discrepancies – manage account statements – timely & accurately
• Create trust relationships with customers to avoid future issues.
• Update account status and database regularly.
• Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary
• Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
• Any other tasks from FM / GM.
• BCOM – Accounting.
• Collection experience – UAE minimum of 5 years. (3 Years-collection & 2 Years-Accounting).
• UAE DL with a car.
• Decent and ethical.
• Proven experience as a debt collector
• Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines
• Knowledge of relevant legal requirements
• Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Apt in negotiating and persuading
• Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence
About the Company
Maxx Logistics is a joint venture between two established business groups (ALMAJDOUIE & SINOTRANS) which are leaders in their respective field of operation and geographic region. These business groups provide a strong supporting platform for Maxx Logistics to be the part of international logistics network with their unmatchable assets, skills and expertise. This helps Maxx deliver the best possible level of quality of service to its clients.
SINOTRANS is the biggest comprehensive logistics service supplier in China with world-wide businesses in integrated logistics, shipping and shipbuilding industry.
ALMAJDOUIE is a Saudi group of companies, which are established in 1965. Their Heavy lift transport & engineering division is the largest and first ISO certified company in the Middle East with nearly 30 years of experience.