Accountant - Female
Luxuria Hotel Management
Job description / Role
• To maintain all accounting records of the hotel in the manner prescribed by the Hotel Management.
• All reports and financial statements must be prepared on a timely basis in accordance with instructions prescribed by the Management.
• To ensure the safekeeping and updating of all leases and contracts and all other legal records and documents which may affect financial status of the hotel.
• To approve all allowances and adjustments and ensure that they are subsequently approved by the Management (GM/MD or Chairman).
• We are looking at hiring Accountant - Females on immediate basis.
• The candidate should have minimum 1 year of experience working in Finance department.
Please apply with detailed CV and latest photograph.
About the Company
Luxuria Hotel Management is a fully integrated pioneer hotel management company specialized in the hospitality sector and with an expanding portfolio across the Middle East and India.
LHM provides hotel owners and developers a broad spectrum of world-class management solutions catering to all market segments from luxury to budget.
LHM’s strategic expansion in the Middle East and India (soon) has been successful in unlocking a world of opportunities while creating value for its customers, stakeholders, associate companies and its employees. The portfolio is currently located in the vibrant destination of Dubai – United Arab Emirates, with a pipeline of hotels under development to grow LHM’s regional footprint further. The target is to grow by another 2 hotel properties before the last quarter of 2019 and to have portfolio of 10 hotels by the year 2022.