Job description / Role
- Keep maintenance of the data of NG system and set up new product accounting model in the system based on the needs of business.
- Check, prepare and process all approved payment vouchers, invoices and reimbursements in accordance with the payment procedure.
- Prepare and input adjustments in NGS relating to accounting issues to ensure correctness and completeness of the reports.
- Monitor cash liquidity in WC bank accounts (ADCB) to ensure adequate funds are kept in the various accounts to meet our general and salary expenses.
- Process month end entries to ensure all the relevant provisions and adjustments are passed and recognized at month end.
- Control and report the Nostro accounts and related positions and prepare daily reconciliation report against MT950 and to report, investigate and rectify any discrepancy.
- Prepare and submit HO report and CBRC report on timely basis as required by HO and coordinate related enquiries thereafter.
- Prepare and provide monthly management reports to assist the management in analyzing the branch monthly performance with in depth analysis what causes the change with comparison to budget, m/o/m and against same month last year results.
- Prepare and submit PIB Returns relating to financials and related GLs classification on timely basis and coordinate related enquiries thereafter to meet DFSA requirements and to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the report.
- Liaise and coordinate with VAT consultants to prepare the VAT returns and ensure the returns are complete and correct.
- University graduate or above;
- Professional qualification holder.
- Has recognized qualification in accounting and finance (diploma or degree);
- Preferably has 4 to 5 years of working experience in finance related industry;
- Have good data processing skills.
- Mandarin Speaking is required.
About the Company
China Construction Bank (DIFC Branch) is a category 1 Authorized Firm in Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and provides financial services and products to a wide range of business (except the local currency AED business and deposit from local state) for corporate and institution customers, including:Accepting Deposits, Providing Credit,Dealing in Investments as Principal, Dealing in Investments as Agent, Arranging Credit or Deals in Investments, Advising on Financial Products or Credit and Arranging Custody, etc.
Following China national strategy of ‘One Belt, One Road’, combined with Dubai’s advantage as center of cross-border trade and finance in MENA, CCB DIFC provides comprehensive financial service to Chinese customer with “Go Abroad” strategyand extends CCB’s advantage to local high quality customers, acting as bridge connecting China, Middle East and North Africa.
Accounts Receivable - Team Leader
EHRC Human Resources Consultancy
Accountant (Pharmaceutical Industry Experience Mandatory)
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE