Job description / Role
Our client is a personal care products distributor representing a world-famous international brand with a strong presence in the African region and we are recruiting an experienced mid-level accountant to join their JAFZA team. The role will focus on revenue recognition, AP/AR, budgeting and forecasting.
- Finalization of accounts, AP, AR, payroll, cash flow and balance sheet schedule preparations, supplier payments and following up with creditors on disputes and outstanding payments, management reporting, compliance, audit and control.
- Financial and variance analysis and revenue forecasting and budgeting.
Essential Skills & Experience Required
- 10+ years’ finance experience with a minimum of with a minimum of 3 years’ supervisory experience in the UAE / Gulf region in a consumer goods, FMCG or trading organization.
- Cost accounting, capital expenditure, monthly consolidated financial statements and management reporting and cost center performance management.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel, an ERP system and TALLY is mandatory.
- UAE / Gulf driving license is mandatory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accountancy or CPA is mandatory.
- Indian male currently living in the United Arab Emirates.
- Fluent in English – must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Fluency in Hindi is mandatory.
About the Company
We’re redefining recruitment and as a leader in talent acquisition, our success and reputation stems from delivering exceptional service.
We succeed because our clients and candidates value our regional and industry knowledge, integrity, commitment and results. We understand what it takes to source high calibre candidates and provide our clients with the efficient service that they require in today’s competitive job market. We do not believe in forwarding the first available applicant for any vacancy - we present only a shortlist of candidates who are qualified, job-matched and serious about their next career move.
Plum Jobs Executive understands the challenges and dynamics of the skills and talent shortage as organizations need to have succession plans in place for tomorrow’s leaders.
Our in-depth understanding of local markets enables us to define the role and remuneration based on industry benchmarking and insight.
Our HR consultancy assignments include preparing comprehensive job descriptions, policies and employee engagement and performance management frameworks.
Our industry focus: Architecture | Construction & Interiors | Education & Learning | Events & Hospitality | Facilities Management & Real Estate | Financial Services & Insurance | FMCG & Manufacturing | Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences | Legal Services | Marketing & Media | Oil & Gas, Energy | Retail & Trading | Strategy & Consulting | Technology & Telecommunications | Transport
Our executive search and recruitment expertise covers: Administration & Business Support | Architecture, Construction & Interiors | Business Development & Sales | Education & Learning | Engineering, Technical & EHS | Events, , Hospitality & Retail | Executive Appointments | Finance Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences | Human Resources | Legal | Marketing & Media | Procurement, Logistics & Supply Chain | Strategy & Consulting | Technology
Executive Appointments | Recruitment | Talent Acquisition | HR Consultancy | Headhunting | ‘C’ Level Appointments