Job description / Role
• Oversee the invoicing and billing in the KSA office
• Assist with preparation of annual statutory financial statements ?
• Assist with month end process
• Preparation of general journals and GL adjustments.
• Assist with preparation of management accounts
• Assist with monthly Group reporting
• Degree educated
• Minimum of 2 year experience in a general accounting role
• Must be able to speak, read and write in Arabic fluently
• Should come from a legal or professional services background
• Ideally experience in dealing with billing/invoicing in KSA
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Petrochem Middle East
Executive Accountant: Bank Reconciliation
Dubai Properties (DP)
Falck Safety Services
|Dubai Industrial City||25 Jan|
Accountant - VAT and Reporting