Job description / Role
Objectives: Keeping accounting system up to date
Reporting to: Accounting Manager
Number required: 1
Duration: 3 Months Contract, Extendable
Probation: 3 Months
Working Hours: Sat - Thu 9 A.M to 5 P.M
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Complies with Governmental, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
AED 3,500 to 6,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Nature and length of previous experience: Min 3 years of Experience in Accounting
• Age Range: Min 23 - Max 32
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: UAE
• Familiarity with Quickbooks, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in entering financial data
• Outstanding math and research skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Proficiency with 10-key typing and data entry
• Deadline-driven with excellent time management ability
• Familiar With Tally
• Familiar with EUREKA
• University Qualifications: BS in Accounting or related educations
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: - Punctuality
• Team-working Ability
• Ability to work under pressure
• Being On-Time
• Being Responsible
• Being Preciseness
• Ability to follow up frequently
About the Company
A leading trading company in UAE.
Manpower Middle East
Addmind Hospitality Group
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services