Job description / Role
Accountant: General Ledger
Assist chief accountant to prepare accurate financial reports and supporting schedules.
- Responsible for account reconciliations that include multi-currency, inter-company accounts, bank accounts.
- Duties include highlighting potential issues affecting expenses, balances, or cash flow.
- Perform general accounting functions, including operation of the general ledger system, journal entries and month-end close work.
- Analyze financial information, make recommendations, collect information and prepare reports.
- Assist during financial audit, VAT return, cover during annual leave.
- Report send to head office on 7th working day.
- Exceptions, observations, are to be highlighted to chief accountant.
- Be alert about inconsistency in revenue recognition.
- Do necessary coordination with other team members in order to complete their task as enable to finalize reporting in timely manner.
- 100% accuracy in processing, reconciliation, preparing and presenting.
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
Proficient in job order costing, advance excel, excellent communication skill, team player
2 to 3 years of relevant experience aged 24 to30 years.
Prefer candidate on visit visa.
Salary negotiable AED 5000 to AED 7000 + medical and life insurance, bonus, annual ticket.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.