Job description / Role
We are looking for an Internal Auditor cum Accountant The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of Internal auditing, handling LC’s and bank guarantees, financial reporting such as balance sheet, P&L statements and UAE VAT regulation.
* Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
* Document financial transactions by entering account information.
* Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
* Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
* Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
* Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
* Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
* Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
* Maintain financial security by implementing internal controls, procedures and aid in designing new controls.
* Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
* Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
* Compile with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
* Prepare periodic accounts payable reports and accounts receivable reports.
* Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
* Prepare journal entries, keep the balance sheets up to date and assist with monthly account closings.
* Perform the bank reconciliations and prepare necessary material for audit purposes.
* Ensure that accounting transactions are booked accurately in accordance with Professional Codes of Practice, Accounting Standards and Service Level agreements
* Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Retail Showroom Sales Audits
* Internal Audit review of Accounts and Head Office(s)
* Responsible for compliance and accounting of the VAT liabilities of the company’s operations as per UAE’s VAT regulation.
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
* Bachelors or Masters Degree in Commerce with CA Inter qualification.
* Minimum 3 years of UAE experience in Internal auditing, handling LC’s and bank guarantees, financial reporting such as balance sheet, P&L statements
* Strong Knowledge of UAE VAT regulation.
* Valid UAE driving license
* Current Location of the candidate: UAE
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.