Job description / Role
• Capture the Invoices belong to Gulf countries in SRM.
• Collaboratively work with BPO to address the Reconciliation issues and payment queries from Vendors.
• Acts as SRM Super user for resolving the day to day issues.
• Ensure compliance with VAT requirements and actively reconcile VAT balances with FSS.
• Ensure compliance with Purchasing Policies and Guide2buy guidance.
• Maintain and administer vendor master data and request for addition of new vendors.
• Coordinate with Shared services Accounting Lead, BPO, PSM for Month end closing Process.
• Filing of Physical invoices with back up for the easy retrieval in future.
• Complete the Reconciliation of statement of Account for Key vendors on quarterly basis.
• Prepare and Report the affiliate PTP KPI’s and monitor the progress of performance.
• Prepare the Promotional and Medical Spend by Project and distribute the reports on quarterly basis.
• Act as Single point of contact (SPOC) for affiliate.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• 2-3 years experience in Accounts payable, Contracting
• Experiences in a purchasing function (a plus)
• Strong system skills including experience with SAP;
• Knowledge of IFRS & US GAAP, internal controls, SOX and financial reporting (a plus).
• Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
• Good communication skills, ability to provide support and ensure the controls
• Innovative and self-motivating
• Bilingual – English. Reading knowledge in Arabic is a plus.
• 2+ years of experience with AP, contracting process;
• Ability to streamline processes and work independently, leading the process.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Gold Standard DMCC
A Leading Disribution Company In UAE
Dubai based Oil Shipping and Trading Company
The Leading Pharmaceutical And Consumer Entity In The UAE
A Leading Group In UAE