Job description / Role
The payable Accountant Italian speaker role is part of the Finance & Accounts team along with other colleagues. The role provides the Finance Manager with accurate and timely financial information; including forecasting throughout the month, completing management accounts and metrics reporting and fulfilling financial compliance obligations.
This role is support role for the Finance team, providing insights and advice.
• Collect incoming invoices from vendors.
• Pre-check of vendor invoices.
• Determination of VAT treatment.
• MM invoices input in SAP and issues’ follow-up.
• FI invoices treatment including check of DOAG approval.
• Travel & Expenses report process including check of DOAG approval.
• Payment request / Advance payment process.
• Archiving of all documents as per procedure.
• Pay on time correct amount of invoices to the right vendor on its correct bank account.
• Invoices need to be approved as per DOAG and need to be booked in the right general ledger account and cost center / internal order.
• Reporting to: Accounting Manager
• Subordinates: Accounts Payable Supervisor
• Number required: 1
• Desired start date: ASAP
• Duration: Permanent Position
• Probation: 6 Months
• Travel requirements: N/A
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant.
Nature and length of previous experience:
• 2-5 Years as Accountant Payable in manufacturing
• Advanced Excel skills is MUST.
• SAP Experience is MUST
• Tracking budget expenses
• Analyzing information
• PC proficiency
• Data entry skills
• General math skills
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Good analytical mindset.
• Proactive attitude with a hands on approach.
• Attention to detail
• Vendor relationships
• Fluent in English and Italian is MUST, any other European language will be an asset (French, Dutch).
About the Company
Jindal Films is an expert in the development and manufacture of specialty films for flexible packaging and labeling markets.
Our products help solve your packaging and labeling problems, improve your total costs and support dazzling package designs that help you sell more.
Within Flexible Packaging, Jindal Films provides films that lead the market in terms of barrier to moisture, oxygen, and flavor & aroma. These barriers protect package contents and extend the shelf-life of consumer products so our customers can expand their product distribution channels, reduce stales and keep products tasting 'first day fresh'. Our barrier technology is available in our range of Bicor, Metallyte and Oppalyte films.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Dubai Parks and Resorts
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Dec|
|Abu Dhabi||3 Jan|