Job description / Role
Reconcile account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. Strong analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. Ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks. Excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. Ensuring the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
Essential responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• Understanding applications of accounting standards with proper recording, posting and reconciliations.
• Responsible for month end adjustments & book closing up to the preparation & finalization of accounts with liaison with auditors.
• Monitors and supervises staff members to ensure accuracy with the assigned work
• Develop internal processes and accounting policies to strengthen internal control
• Accountable for preparing comprehensive analysis reports
• Conduct reviews and evaluation for cost reduction opportunities analyzing the financial trends
• Financial statements preparation & presentation skills with liaison with auditors
• Multi-tasking and work independently in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
• Managing & supervising staffs with strong leadership skills
• Manage the growth and success of team
• Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business administration or related field. Post graduate degree and/or Professional certification such as CFA, CIMA, ACCA, CA will be a plus.
• Minimum experience of 3 to 5 years in general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and such. Experience in trading sector is a plus.
• Proficient User of Microsoft Office – MS-Word, MS-Excel, Powerpoint, Access [Advanced Excel skills – Power BI, Dashboards, Macros, VBA will be a plus]
• ERP Knowledge: Proficient user of any ERP system (Preferable SAP B1)
• Stakeholders management (has an experience communicating with all levels in the organization)
• Strong communication skills with good command in English (Both writing & Speaking)
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Good motivational skills for self-motivation and staff motivation
• Strong Decision making ability in Ad hoc situations
• Knowledge in process redesign and improvements
• Self-motivated, flexible and possess positive attitude with high degree of integrity & transparency
• Very keen to details and has good accuracy for the tasks handled.
• Multi-tasking and work independently in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
About the Company
A leading packaging services company in the UAE.
Al Baddad Capital
Alpha Projects & Logistics
Canadian International School (CIS)
|Abu Dhabi||4 Sep|