This position is closed or expired.
See other Accountant jobs in UAE
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts
Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
- At least 2 years of Experience as an Accountant
- Very Good knowledge in the accounting cycle
- Hold a Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent Command of English
- Living in Abu Dhabi
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Selection, Consultancy and Training through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.