Job description / Role
One the largest FMCG manufacturing group in the Middle East is looking for an Accountant to join their team in Dubai, UAE. They are looking for a UAE national with at least 1 year experience in the same role and industry.
As an Accountant, you will:
- Calculate and enter monthly credit notes
- Prepare and submit claims
- Check and approve monthly FOC
- Manage monthly reconciliation
- Train sales team in COOP module implementation
- Monitor COOP expenses as per Agreement
- Prepare monthly spending reports
- Bachelor’s degree, with at least 1-3 years’ relevant Accounting experience
- Solid knowledge in accounting practices, principles, and procedures
- Strong skills in accounting software (e.g. Oracle ERP)
- Strong numerical, planning, coordination, and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For the right candidate, the company is willing to offer a competitive salary along with great benefits. Apply with your updated CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.