Job description / Role
• Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
• Awareness of business trends
• Experience with creating financial statements
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
• Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
• Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
• Intermediate understanding of accounting and reporting standards, gaining experience in researching as it relates to accounting issues
• Candidates should have minimum 3 years of experience in relevant field
• Graduate/Post Graduate
• Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
• Secure financial information by completing database backups
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
• Note: Candidate available in UAE should apply
About the Company
Linking fine talents of candidates with great opportunities available within an organization is matchmaking at its best. At M.Gheewala Global HR Consultants, we transform this into an art worth emulating. Blending the needs of recruiters with the aspirations of job seekers, M.Gheewala Global provides a platform where both sides come close, identify each other’s requirements and make informed decisions.
M.Gheewala Global HR Consultants, an ISO Certified 9001: 2008, Government of India Approved & Recognized Overseas Recruitment Agency, was founded by Mr. Mehmood M.Gheewala, who is also the Managing Director of the Company. M.Gheewala, a promising young go-getter, honed his skills by working with one of India’s best-known recruitment companies and gained an unparalleled understanding of the distinct recruitment needs of organizations in the Middle East. It goes without saying that the MD applied the same high principles and values at the time of starting M.Gheewala Global.
At M.Gheewala Global clients and candidates can benefit from the four-decade strong recruitment track record of an experienced team that strictly follows a ‘Zero-Compromise’ approach in every aspect of the recruitment procedure.
Under M.Gheewala’s able leadership and experienced team’s support, M.Gheewala Global has evolved into a result-driven organization focusing on fulfilling the distinct needs of business establishments that approach the organization for its services.
No wonder M.Gheewala Global has emerged as a preferred Human Resources Consultant for organizations in the Middle East and across the globe.
Emad Trade House
Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Manager
The Gulf Recruitment Group
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE