Job description / Role
• Invoicing to clients
• follow up Outstanding Payment
• To maintain accurate financial information.
• To record and track project costs and provide monthly updates
• To Support team projects on timely basis.
• To Complete monthly accounting process and completing the financial records
• Maintaining the Confidentiality of the Financial Information
• Maintaining of Records and Documentation related to the Finance.
• Response to auditor as per the requirements
• Maintaining account files on a regular basis
• Agreement Reviewing
• Credit Card Reconciliation.
• Female , 24 - 30yrs old.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred.
• 2-3 years’ experience with general accounting
• Proficient in Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Knowledge of basic accounting principles
• A high degree of attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
• Strong analytic abilities
• Priority for candidates who are willing to join immediately.
About the Company
A leading Pharmaceuticals Company in the UAE.