Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a multinational Management Consulting firm, we are looking for an Accounting Administrator.
As Accounting Administrator, you will provide financial support and deliver expertise on travel and other business expenses while also fulfilling other accounting and analytical functions.
• Checking and verifying staff expense reports
• Proactively suggesting improvements to the expense policy if needed
• Processing expense reimbursement as scheduled.
• Handling all expense reimbursement queries from the bank in a timely and accurate manner.
• Assessing the aging of deductions and plan for their application accordingly
• Reconciling unpaid expense reports at month-end to the general ledger
• Investigating unusual trends and outliers.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience (preferably within a multinational environment)
• Proficiency in English and MS Excel
• Demonstrate attention to detail.
• Show excellent customer service orientation.
• Be well organized and able to set priorities.
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.