Job description / Role
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Issue communications on behalf of the Senior Partner
- Liaise with internal/external colleagues and clients
- Prepare draft proposals for clients in a timely manner
- Maintain office systems and practices
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Generating leads and maintaining healthy relations with existing clients through calls.
- Answer customer queries regarding the products and services of the company.
- Enter and update client information in the database.
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service, achieving sales targets and identifying prospects through cold-calling, networking, and customer referrals.
- Young and energetic
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fluency in English and Hindi is a must
- Gujarati is a strong plus
- Background in accounting is a strong plus
About the Company
Century Equipment was established in Dubai in 1980 and we are specialised in the supply of welding equipment, accessories, consumables and welding safety products. Over the last thirty years, we have worked with manufacturers and customers alike to develop a comprehensive portfolio of quality products for the welding industry.
Our products are used in a variety fields including, but not restricted to, steel fabrication, ship building and repair, EPC, oil & gas services, MEP and aluminium construction and our customer base includes some of the most reputed names in the region.
In 2005, we started a division to import metals in sheet and extruded form, mainly aluminium and stainless steel.
With a view to provide customers with the best possible selection of products without compromising quality, we represent a number of industry leading manufacturers and brands which are well recognized and approved by the welding industry.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Accountant - AR & AP
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Green Gulf Careers
Executive Accounts Payable
Dubai Parks and Resorts