Job description / Role
• Responsible for recording, documentation and filing.
• Prepare and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable) of clients accounting and bookkeeping.
• Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
• Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Reconcile financial discrepancies and irregularities by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Contribute to team effort
• Liaising with external auditors.
• Prepare profit and loss statements, monthly closing and cost accounting reports of clients accounting and bookkeeping
• Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close processes
• Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
• Oversee accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
• Perform accounting and clerical functions to support accounting personnel
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Planning and organizing
• Strategic thinking
• Strong communication skills
• Information and task monitoring
• Problem identification and analysis
• Judgment and problem-solving
• Must have Bachelor degree in Accounting.
• A minimum of 2 years experience in the management of financial systems and budgets, financial reporting, financial data analysis, auditing, taxation and providing financial advice
• Knowledge and experience in Accounting Software
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Base salary (AED 3,000-3,300) + short term incentives
• Private medical insurance.
• 22 working days annual holiday leave.
• Annual plane ticket to home country after 12 months.
• An environment that encourages learning and growth. The ability to grow and take more responsibility within a fast growing multifaceted consulting firm.
About the Company
A leading consulting, advisory and management solutions firm in the UAE.
An Educational Investment Group that Owns and Runs Schools in the UAE
Cognition General Trading
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
RTC-1 Employment Services