Job description / Role
• Controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
• Keeping a thorough record of business transactions and enter data from daily work logs into the company’s general ledger system.
• Keeping track of any consumer issues that require a refund.
• Establishing tables of accounts and assigning entries to proper accounts.
• At least 2-4 years accounting/finance experience
• Highly detail-oriented and organized in work
• Ability to achieve tight deadlines with a high degree of quality and understanding
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from senior accountant and manager to accomplish objectives
• Excellent organizing abilities
• Great attention to detail
• Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
• Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
• Ability to work in multitasking mode and with a large amount of information
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or any related courses
• Strong computer skills, MS Excel in particular (managing spreadsheets, creating charts and using advanced formulas)
About the Company
ANEX Tour is a dynamically developing global company that has existed in the travel market for over 20 years. Today it brings together representative offices in five countries, its own host offices around the world and tens of thousands of employees who strive to make the vacation of the company's clients ideal. With ANEX Tour, you have access to more than fifty open destinations and many concepts of how you can spend your vacation - from carefree beach holidays to unique wellness programs at the world's best resorts.
Dubai based Oil Shipping and Trading Company
Addmind Hospitality Group
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
The Leading Pharmaceutical And Consumer Entity In The UAE