Job description / Role
Please note that job ads are posted by KOTRA Dubai, but recruited by the COMPANY BELOW.
KOTRA Dubai helps UAE-based Korean clients for recruitment. KOTRA Dubai DOESN'T ACCEPT TELEPHONE INQUIRIES. KOTRA Dubai has NO RESPONSIBILITY for the contract between the company below and the applicants.
Company: Accounting - Consulting
Is an independent accounting and consulting firm founded in 2017 in Dubai with aim to be one of leading global accounting consulting firms.
We advise clients on Accounting, Auditing, Tax, Investment, Corporate Finance and Business management across multiple industries and have capabilities to cover four different geographies (i.e. UAE, Australia, Singapore and South Korea).
We have established a network of professionals in many areas such as Law, Audit, Finance, Banking, Investment, consulting whose expertise we can draw on to best meet the unique needs of each engagement and to make sure that we deliver practical and sustainable results to our clients.
- Maintain financial books and records of client in accordance with IFRS
- Managing journal entries in accounting software (e.g. Quickbooks, ZOHO)
- Preparation of monthly / quarterly reporting packs and annual financial statement
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Preparation of Audit report
- VAT Filing and Return
- Tax Invoice review
- Research (Tax / Accounting / Finance news)
- First contact person for clients / auditors
- Required level of education: Bachelor or Diploma in Accounting
- Level of years relevant experience: Minimum 3 years (Accounting, Auditing and Tax)
- Qualification: Qualified accountant or CPA/CA candidate will be preferred.
- Level of knowledge IFRS: Moderate to High
- Language proficiency: English - High / Fluent (especially in speaking and writing) / Good knowledge of Arabic is a plus
- Fluent skills of accounting software. Current Quickbooks user will be preferred.
- Good at Excel / Word / Power Point / Outlook (MS Office)
About the Company
Since its establishment in 1962 as part of the Koreas first 5-year Economic Plan, KOTRA has been dedicated to creating new export markets and increasing Koreas trade value, which reached $1 trillion in 2011. In the late 1990s, the agency helped Korea overcome the Financial Crisis by starting its foreign direct investment promotion division. And in the last half century, KOTRA has played a significant role in supporting Korean companies expanding overseas.
Today, the world economy is more volatile than ever due to the European financial crisis, China's hindered economic growth, upcoming elections in 15 countries and security issues in the Middle East. In preparation for a rapidly changing market environment, and using Koreas expansive FTA network, KOTRA is focusing on the globalization of small and medium sized enterprises(SMEs), the backbone of the Korean economy, by providing them with customized support related to global business establishment and export.