Job description / Role
- Accounting Clerk
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Conducts credit investigations so that an intelligent appraisal of the client's worth, character and ability to pay may be ascertained to justify extension of credit.
- Prepare client invoices along with supporting documents within 2 days of check-out of the guests.
- Plan and maintain a system for the regular follow-up and collection of receivables in accordance with the hotel's policies and terms.
- Deal with clients in a firm but diplomatic manner to produce best results and maintain good relations with clients.
- Prepares detail of outstanding for the weekly / monthly credit meetings.
- To monitor and control of in-house credit limits.
- To check and account for all items on all purchase orders, receiving records, invoices, suppliers, ongoing shipment and suppliers' credit memorandums.
- To prepare vouchers, including cost distributions for all suppliers' invoices and credit memos.
- To provide necessary output requirements, documentation, and authorization for bank transfer data.
- To prepare cheques for all payments (other than payroll) and forward the cheques, vouchers and all supporting documents to the Director of Finance for approval and signature.
- To prepare and balance the Creditors Control Account with the Creditors Ledger on a daily basis.
- To maintain adequate and up-to-date files for accounts payable records (invoices and payments).
- To maintain all Accounts Payable including the general parameters of the system and supplier account Monitor pre-payments, advances to suppliers
Your team and working environment:
A wonderful new property just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.