Job description / Role
Overall management of a large accounting assignment covering all facets of Accounting including assisting with the budgeting process and management reporting. Role would require significant people management skills. Other than managing the day to day operations, client relationship management would also be a major responsibility of the candidate.
Specific Areas of Responsibility
• To assist on issues pertaining to Internal Audit, if any.
• To assist with compliance of credit policies.
• To help analyse and report on compliance with credit policy and recommend action to rectify where appropriate.
• To assist in ensuring all external reporting complies with required regulatory and professional standards, particularly IFRS
• Necessary - University degree or equivalent professional qualification in a related field.
• Preferred - CA/CPA/CMA/ACCA/CFA (or equivalent)
• 3-5 years of Financial Service Audit / Consulting experience – Banking Specific
• Good knowledge over GL and balance migration, reconciliation and analysis work
• Previously worked in system implementations especially relating to Financial systems
• Expert knowledge of SQL, MS Excel and Access
• Individuals would need to be flexible in work hours as system implementations require long working hours.
• Experience preparing financial statements
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Proven experience working under tight deadlines and prioritizing workload accordingly
• Excellent Excel modeling skills
• Excellent PowerPoint skills
• Excellent Written and Oral English skills
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.