Job description / Role
- High team working capabilities with all depts.
- Perform a full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled.
- Prepare and analyze accounting records or other managerial reports.
- Produce daily and monthly cash flows comparing budgeted costs to actual costs as well as predicting future revenues and financial commitments to plan ahead and prepare accordingly.
- Responsible for all aspects of company tax compliance.
- Liaise with external auditors and consultants and complete statutory accounts.
- Coordination with other finance team members to implement obligations and ensure timely settlements.
- Develop & implement company’s financial policies & procedures.
- Participating in developing the budget and financial planning.
- Filling all the bank forms and keeping a backup of all documents.
- Follow up petty cash transactions and prepare petty cash summary.
- Customer/Supplier/Related party/bank reconciliations.
- Handling and maintaining Inventory.
- Handling bank related works directly with the RM after coordinating with managers.
- Filling of monthly tax returns (VAT).
- Monthly closing and preparation of financial statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement).
- Fulfilment of additional duties as required.
- University Degree in Finance and Accounting or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Good analytical & problem solving skills (Experience in lubricant industry is an advantage).
- Knowing Emirates WPS regulations.
- Knowing Emirates Trade Regulation such as ESR, UBO, any new regulations and laws.
Computer Skills and Accounting System:
- MS-Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Tally ERP 9
- Full Time
- Arabic (knowing the basic is an advantage)
About the Company
APEX Technology FZCO. was established in 2007 in Jebel Ali Free Zone. Our business focus is on trading lubricants and petrochemicals from globally well-known producers to our esteemed customers located in United Arab Emirates and other GCC countries.
During these years we have been able to achieve a good reputation as a reliable distributor and supplier of raw materials in the region which has not been only gained by our management’s valuable instructions & supports but also with our highly efficient team’s hard work.
Manpower Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
Assistant Manager Finance
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Sr. Financial Accounting Officer
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Sep|