Accounting/Finance Data Processor - Associate (1 Month Fixed Term)
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Finance
Job Description & Summary
A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You'll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
Our Finance Systems and Processes team supports PwC's financial systems business operations processes and alignment with strategic vision. You'll focus on providing Finance systems representation on projects, handling production issues, conducting trend analysis of tickets for enhancements as well as assisting in managing inventory for all Finance systems and tools.
The finance data processor is required to support the validation and processing of certain finance transactional data as part of a larger ERP implementation project. This role is key to ensure that the accurate and valid data is transferred to the new finance system and validated.
The main focus of the role is to provide the required support to the systems project team to ensure that all data transferred to the new system is properly loaded and validated.
- Strong analytical skills to review transactional activity and validate between data sources to ensure transactions are properly loaded.
- Good understanding and familiarity with financial data and transactions.
- Consult and review exceptions with the project team and agree on resolution. Good technical skills to allow for efficient review and validation of financial data and transactional logs.
- Carry out certain tasks on the new finance ecosystem as required by the project team.
- Education Minimum of a University education, preferably majoring in Business, Finance or Computer Science
- Language Fluency in spoken and written English with excellent communication skills, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
- Passionate about customer service
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.