Job description / Role
Responsible for the financial health of a company or organisation. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research. Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
• Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to the senior management while recommending further courses of action.
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
• Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
• Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
• Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Elicit and analyze proposals for banking and financing services.
• Provide everyday cash position, estimate and analysis.
• Manage international credit lines, letters of credit and corporate guarantees.
• Minimum 10 years of work experience
• Bilingual (French and English)
• An analytical, enquiring mind.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Good management skills.
• Good commercial and business awareness.
• Good prioritization
• An ability to make quick but good decisions
About the Company
Worldwide Energy is a rapidly growing independent commodity trading company operating across the complete spectrum of oil products. The company was formed with the objective of developing a comprehensive and highly competitive network of distribution towards the African continent. The founding partners’ extensive experience in the industry, their comprehensive knowledge of the market dynamics and their familiarity with African countries commit them to working within only the best market links.
Worldwide Energy’s central offices are located in Fujeirah-UAE and Dubai-UAE supported by a few branch offices but more important, a young and dynamic staff is operational from any destination, at any time.
Worldwide Energy’s success has been achieved by working closely with local entrepreneurs, business communities, financial organisations and government bodies to help create an environment where competitiveness and thrive can excel.