Job description / Role
International law firm seeking an Accounting Manager.
The Accounting Manager would be responsible for managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department comprising two qualified accountants, working closely with the Regional Finance Head (RFH) to ensure that functional service levels are optimised in a timely and accurate manner.
Process review and improvement is a key focus area for this role and while the primary responsibility would be the processes in the accounting team, the Accounting Manager would be expected to support the RFH and other departmental managers in reviewing and optimising processes in the Revenue function.
• Accountancy degree essential
• Professional accounting qualification – CIMA, ACCA, CA ( Essential)
• Five to 10 years prior supervisory experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area.
• At least 2-5 years of experience working in a law firm or professional services firm.
• Salary, competitive market rate
About the Company
Headway has a proactive approach to recruitment and the methodology we employ ensures we take the time to understand the needs of both clients and candidates to guarantee the right fit.
We aim to create open, consultative partnerships with our Clients and Candidates whilst maintaining an honest and professional approach at all times.
As a team we are ethical yet innovative; focused yet flexible; realistic yet enterprising. We believe in earning our success by working with you to create yours.