Job description / Role
• Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems.
• Safeguard assets and assure accurate & timely recording of all transactions by implementing disciplines of controls.
• Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Preparation, collection, and consolidation of data to produce timely and accurate monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual Accounts & MIS in line with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
• Responsible for recording the cost of newly acquired company assets, tracking existing assets, recording depreciation, prepare Work-In-Progress (WIP) movement to fixed assets and accounting for the disposition of fixed assets.
• Manage and comply with statutory reporting requirements and VAT filings, including preparation of VAT working documents.
AED 13,000 to 16,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
In order to be shortlisted for an interview your profile must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Degree in Accounting with relevant certifications
• A minimum of 7 years accounting experience
• A minimum of 3 years experience in FMCG
• A minimum of 3 years in Food Manufacturing
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Assistant Manager - Finance Operations & Reporting
Arab Media Group (AMG)
Assistant Finance Manager
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
TGC Consulting Middle East