Job description / Role
• Month and end-of-year processes
• Annual audits, group, statutory
• Accounts payables, processing, reconciliation, payments
• General ledger and bank reconciliations
• Payroll preparation/review
• Partner distributions
• Cash flow forecasting
• Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
• Fixed Asset Management
• Provide weekly reports on WIP , Debtors & Creditors
• Compile monthly management accounting reports in the prescribed formats and periodicity.
• Produce and file quarterly VAT returns under the supervision of the RFH, including liaison with the FTA to resolve queries.
• Recruitment, training, supervision and development of the Accounting Team
• Managing of team
• Review, establish and enforce policies and procedures
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (Essential)
• Professional accounting qualification – CIMA, ACCA, CA ( Essential)
• Five to 10 years prior supervisory experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area.
• At least 2-5 years of experience working in a law firm or professional services firm.
• Must be a demonstrable Microsoft Excel super user
• Prior experience in SAP would be a strong advantage
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies