Job description / Role
• Manage the day to day financial operations of the Cloud Kitchen from an end to end perspective.
• Coordinate and prepare Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet financial statements monthly, to meet reporting timetable.
• Monitor internal and external audit facilities.
• Provide inputs to the management in order to support long-term financial planning.
• Identify areas of improvement within existing processes and recommend improvement techniques/ solutions.
• Monitor and ensure development of policies on issues that impact the company's investments or other owners/ stakeholders.
• Monitor budgets and conduct feasibility studies.
• Prepare and present operational and capital expenditure budgets to the management.
• Develop Key Performance Indicators and also, implement and monitor them.
• Coordinate and prepare Profit & Loss forecast of financial performance (outlook) on a monthly basis, for the following month
• Participate in preparation of budgets - manpower and reforecast.
• Monitor the timely and accurate performance of the accounts receivable function.
• Monitor and investigate the input of bank statement data.
• Review of accounts payable monthly inventory reconciliations.
• Review of accounts payable purchases journal.
• Prepare all month end General Ledger journals.
• Complete all taxation and statistical requirements.
• Review and monitor Audit and Income Audit functions.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Commerce, Accounting or related field
• 3 to 5 years of successful multi-national experience in the field of restaurants or hospitality (UAE experience preferred)
• Experience in Restaurants or Hospitality is a MUST
• Good exposure on GL reconciliation and VAT filling.
• Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Organizational & time management skills
• Analytical and numerical skills
• Experience with ERP is preferred
About the Company
Royal Sky Group was founded and is owned by Mr. Ammar Omar, a successful Entrepreneur also well-known as an internationally recognized Business Coach.
The Group is primarily based in the UAE, where the first company was created, and has now branches in other countries in the Gulf and beyond.
Royal Sky Group is active in a wide variety of fields, among which Real estate, Construction, Interior Design, Hospitality Consulting & Franchise, Food and Beverage, Business Consulting & Trainings, Marketing and Advertising, IT development & Digitalisation.