Job description / Role
Due to business expansion over the past few years and with exciting projects in the pipeline, We are looking for Superstars to join our team of highly motivated professionals working in a fast-paced motorsport environment, based at the Dubai Autodrome.
Reporting directly to the Accounts Manager you will be responsible for:
• Assistance with management reports
• Assistance with VAT returns
• Assistance with the purchasing of parts, lubricants and other items
• Assistance with the management of parts delivery - managing collections, deliveries all across the world
• Accounts data input
• Creating invoices and allocation of parts to job cards and programmes
• Stock management
We are a small team with a big vision and the ideal candidate should have several years experience within the UAE or GCC, and be familiar with accounting practices along with procurement procedures and stock management.
• Well mannered, hardworking, a positive team player with excellent written and spoken English
• Ability to communicate with a wide range of people and nationalities
• Can-do attitude
• Flexibility to work evenings or weekends, where our business dictates
• Well adverse with all Microsoft packages and general IT knowledge
• Proactive problem solving and solution finding
• Opportunity to work in a diverse and exciting environment
The right salary awaits the right candidate - with additional benefits: A Working Visa, Medical Insurance, 22 days annual leave and an economy return ticket to you home country per year.
About the Company
Dragon Racing International, based within new Headquarters at the Dubai Autodrome, is now established as the go-to solution for everything high-end automotive and motorsport related within the GCC region. We are the UAE’s leading Ferrari & AMG approved customer GT race team and under the banner of Dragon F4, we are the 2018 F4UAE Drivers and Teams Champions. We run retail Driving Experiences and ultra-high-end, bespoke Corporate Driving Events at both Yas Marina Circuit and the Dubai Autodrome which utilise our Ferrari and McLaren track cars. We have a class-leading workshop, storage and tyre fitting facilities. We host events, product launches and formal dinners providing a truly unique, octane fuelled, backdrop from our luxurious Headquarters.
A Leading Disribution Company In UAE
Dubai based Oil Shipping and Trading Company
Gold Standard DMCC
The Leading Pharmaceutical And Consumer Entity In The UAE
Accountant - AR & AP
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises