Job description / Role
Accounts Assistant – Payroll & Payables
TBH is a project advisory consultancy providing independent, objective and innovative professional services across Australia, Asia and the Middle East. Operating in both the public and private sector by leveraging diverse experience of the entire project lifecycle to guarantee the successful delivery of iconic and major projects across a variety of industries. With continued growth, our finance team is responsible for supporting our Australian and International offices. To strengthen our quality business support, the finance team is seeing a proactive Accounts Assistant to provide support to team across Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE and KSA.
This new role is responsible for providing data entry, clerical and functional support for the Group Payroll and Payables Accountant and the Senior Management Accountant - International.
Payroll Support – UAE, KSA, Singapore and Hong Kong entities
• Complete monthly and periodic payroll cycles of international group companies with respective payroll providers including calculation, preparation and review of various one-off payments (terminations, bonuses, etc);
• Reconciliation of leave applications and timesheets, ensuring accuracy between leave systems, liaising with employees as required;
• Liaise with tax advisers and regulators on payroll and related tax matters;
• Maintain up to date knowledge on employment and tax laws and ordinances as they relate to payroll compliance;
• Support staff with payroll enquiries in a timely manner;
• Assist with audit preparation and finalization of year end reconciliations;
• Coordinating invoices and expense claims for international offices, including filling, collation, data entry and liaising with employees to ensure claims are completed correctly;
• Preparation of periodic EFT payments run for review and processing;
• Reconciliation of supplier statements to invoices;
• Reconciliation of credit card statements and data entry;
• Liaising with employees to resolve issues
• Primarily for the UAE, KSA, Singapore and Hong Kong entities, however should be prepared to support Australian entity data entry on an overflow basis.
What we offer
TBH is a fast-growing international business. Along with a great workplace culture which values collaboration, we offer competitive salary plus bonus, and exposure to a variety of responsibilities. Work directly with senior leaders in a supportive team and make a significant contribution to developing our business.
Qualifications and/or Experience
• Relevant tertiary degree (Western university preferred);
• 5 years accounts payable/payroll experience;
• Experience in completing periodic payroll reconciliations, lodgments and payments to employees in the UAE and KSA that are compliant with local laws and regulations will be a distinct advantage; and
• Bookkeeping/ERP data entry experience.
• Adhere to and display the TBH core values, Integrity, Honesty, Respect for others, Quality
• The ability to handle high volume workloads in an accurate and timely manner;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and manage changing work demands with a variety of internal and external stakeholders;
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel;
• Proven experience using Microsoft AX will be an advantage;
• You must be self-motivated, organised, and take full ownership of work assigned to you, providing potential solutions to problems identified;
• Flexibility to work overtime and around deadline requirements as needed.
About the Company
Delivering a project efficiently – on time and within budget – is a challenging prospect. It requires careful initial planning and close management during the entire development process to control the complex inter-relationships between owners, end users, designers, authorities, suppliers and contractors, all of which have the capacity to either promote or delay project delivery.
TBH’s systems and strategies are based on the personal and corporate experience gained working in the profession across multiple industries such as Construction, Mining, Transport, Health, Sport, Communications, Energy, IT & T, Infrastructure and the Environment.
We provide a number of specialised services, all focused on effective project delivery.
Since 1965 we’ve completed over 8,000 projects - varying in scale from the modest to the massive. As TBH is not affiliated with any external agencies or companies, we can provide completely independent advice. TBH has high ethical and professional standards and is committed to providing solutions which are innovative, practical and in the best interest of our clients.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Cognition General Trading