Job description / Role
• Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
• Preparing statutory accounts.
• Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Sorting out incoming, outgoing daily post, and answering any queries.
• Managing petty cash transactions.
• Controlling credit and chasing debt.
• Reconciling finance accounts , Card transactions, bank accounts and direct debits.
• Also take initiative to do work when required by Accounts Department with minimum supervision.
Reporting to Finance Manager
AED 3,500 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Candidate must be currently based in the UAE.
• Candidate must have at least 1 year of working experience.
• Candidate must be able to join immediately.
• Candidate should have completed Bachelor's Degree
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.