Job description / Role
• To be responsible in performing daily accounting tasks that will support Sales and receivables section which includes entering financial transactions into internal database and reconciling.
• Responsible for receiving, checking and recording cash/credit invoices from various business lines including airlines, outside catering, lounge coupon, delayed flight meals and hotel.
• Verification of sales invoices and ensure appropriate supporting documents are attached.
• Check casting of totals in invoice and validate the recorded amounts.
• Ensure approved prices are charged and actual quantity issued are recorded in invoices.
• Resolve discrepancies in invoices through coordination with Operations and F&B teams.
• Prepare checklist excel summary for customer billings.
• Operate Accounting Module and record sales invoices for cash-based flights.
• Arrange and segregate customer invoices, including scanning and copying, for dispatch on monthly basis.
• Assist Senior Financial Analyst on preparation of monthly customer statement of accounts.
• Follow up with customers for invoices and collection of payment.
• Maintain and file financial records.
AED 2,250 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Bi -Annual Air Tickets, Insurance , Meals
• Bcom or equivalent degree.
• 2 years to 4 years experience
• Conversant language skills in English
• Well versed with Microsoft office, Excel is particular.
• Attention to details is a priority for the role.
• School completion certificate.
• High standards of verbal and written communication in English.
• Previous experience of handling cash.
• Experience in customer relations / serving customers
• Ability to work in a professional manner with the ability to work under pressure, to meet targets, and achieve results.
• Structured and methodical approach to problem solving
• Good IT skills.
About the Company
Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want. We recognise that by serving our customers, we're also serving their customers. That's why we talk about the promises our customers make. In this way, we delight our customers and their passengers, even as we continue to challenge ourselves to become the most admired provider in the world.
We treat customers like they are our guests. And because they expect food to be good and wholesome, we maintain the highest global quality assurance standards. What's more, our teams of experienced, dedicated professionals go the extra mile to provide innovative, efficient and reliable services for every single one of them.
Over the years, we've become a global player. In the coming decades, we'll continue to transform our industry by staying true to our core values.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Middle East Executive
Alpha Projects & Logistics DMCC
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Accounts Receivable Assistant
Dubai Properties (DP)