Job description / Role
JOB TITLE: Accounts Executive
REPORTING TO: Chief Accountant
Position is key to support Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Income Audit functions. Maintain system of purchase orders, receipts, invoices, statements and cheque requests in order to promptly and adequately support, document according to the company's policies and procedures.
To ensure work completed in a timely and accurate manner; all relevant records are completed and accurately posted; accurate aging of all accounts that are reconciled to the General Ledger control account.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Verify all AP & AR invoices and to ensure supported by duly approved documents by key stakeholders
- Allocate of correct account number to each invoice to relevant general ledger account and submit to Chief Accountant for verification.
- Obtain approval for invoices from the appropriate department prior to processing the invoice on the accounts payable system.
- Ensure invoices are correctly entered into the system manually or through the FMC upload file.
- Maintain approved up-to-date vendor and supplier database on the accounts payable system.
- Maintain a close working relationship with all the stakeholders.
- Check vendor statements to ensure as they are received and resolve all discrepancies directly with the vendor. Reconcile main vendor statements monthly in order to ensure that the ledger is balance.
- Ensure all expenses for the month are posted on time and distribute to HOD's ponce a week.
- Support Month End tasks
- Bank payment reconciliation
- Support full AR function including payments, segregation of invoices, chasing payment
- Support full Income Audit function on ad hoc basis
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks.
- Must have commitment to follow all local and corporate policies and procedures.
- Pleasant personality
- Neat appearance
- Oral and written fluency in English
- Display initiative
- Team player
- Customer and people oriented
- Diploma holder would be preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office mainly EXCEL & WORD.
- Knowledge of any accounting system will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year plus experience in accounting will be prefer
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.