Job description / Role
Accounts & Finance Executive is responsible for assisting in budgetary control, financial analysis and reporting functions of the organization to support its continued development and provide management with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the company’s businesses.
Broad Roles & Responsibilities
• Prepare bank reconciliations and follow up on reconciling items
• Prepare monthly financial statements in accordance with relevant accounting standards and regulatory requirements
• Liaise with and assist external audits to complete the audit field work and issue final audit reports in a timely manner
• Be flexible to work in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions as part of temporary job rotations within the department
• Respond to internal and external calls and emails within 24 working hours
• Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
• Ensure that month-end closing timelines are communicated and adhered to with accurate data entry
• Assist the line manager in executing processes to communicate financial and operational performance trends (historical and forecasted) using appropriate metrics and suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications
• Assist the line manager in leading the strategic aspects of the annual operating plan and budget process for the company
• Assist the line manager with the preparation of monthly management accounts and applicable reporting.
• Assist the line manager in documenting business and financial risks and controls
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance
• Master in Finance/Commerce
• ACCA qualified (preferred)
• Minimum 3-4 years work experience
• Prior working knowledge in similar position
• Audit/consultancy firm experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Prior knowledge of Salesforce (preferred)
• Ability to report analysis and findings in a presentable and easy-to-understand manner
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Ability to think creatively, highly-driven, and self-motivated
• Flexible and capable of working in dynamic work environment
About the Company
A leading company in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies