Al Sham Build & Design
Job description / Role
To manages the various accounting functions including ledger maintenance, accounts payable, accounts receivable, revenue, asset accounting, treasury, as well as associated analysis and reporting to facilitate the decision-making process and ensure success of the company.
* One of the leading contracting company in the region
* Evaluates and makes improvements to accounting processes while ensuring that practices comply with organization accounting policies and applicable laws and regulations.
* Implement and maintain an effective internal control as well as a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
* Manage the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers with high accuracy.
* Ensure the reconciliation of ledgers monthly and control over the ERP accounting modules.
* Manage and lead the accounting team towards developments and consistency.
* Coordinate and complete financial audits on a time bound schedule.
* Work closely with the senior management for the preparation of Budgets and Forecasts.
* Review the fixed assets authorization form and make sure that the relevant financial and budgetary information is recorded.
* Responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Revenue and treasury functions.
* Accounting Qualification (CA, ACCA, CPA, CMA) with experience in the construction industry is essential.
* Should have 10 years working experience in the construction industry.
* Experience in the local market (UAE) is highly preferred or GCC market is essential.
About the Company
Al Sham Build & Decor has been known to take the lead as a primary contractor on a variety of projects, with a specialization in industrial commercial & residential projects. We have been established since 2019 in the UAE and has already taken the lead in the market and completed more than twelve construction designing & decor projects.
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
AMOS Middle East FZE
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited