Job description / Role
Qanawat Digital Dubai is currently looking for a hands-on Arabic Accounts/ Finance that will join our Finance Team. The main task is to direct and coordinate financial activities of Qanawat business units from different offices in the Region.
• You should be someone that with a passion for getting things done.
• This is a fast-paced position that involves handling finance and administration related functions for our Dubai office.
• Plan, direct, or coordinate the Qanawat Finance activities in different business units and offices.
• Plan, direct and control financial functions in the organization preparing the budget, conducting financial analysis and producing financial reports, developing and implementing an effective system of accounting, and maintaining accurate and current finance records.
• Establish and maintain relationships with clients and team, provide assistance with problems these clients may encounter financially.
• Research, prepare, submit, and monitor the annual budget, and cash flow predictions according to current investments and liabilities.
• Provide comptrollership functions in order to ensure finances are managed according to legislation, policies and procedures.
• Maintain continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Provide leadership to Finance Department by delegating tasks, responding to staff inquiries and providing overall direction to Finance Team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance Related Courses.
• At least 7 years of experience in General Accounting – preferably in Corporate environment.
• Holding professional certificate - CPA, CMA, CIA, ACCA, etc.
• Excellent knowledge in ERP systems with Advance MS Excel skills.
• Experience in managerial role, interactive and communicates well
• Able to multi-task, can handle different accounts at the same time and can work under pressure
• Due to the nature of business and coverage of work, Arabic speaking and writing skills is a MUST
• Experience in Digital Media, Music, Telecom, or online media is an added advantage
About the Company
Qanawat (meaning ‘Channels’ in Arabic) is a provider of various comprehensive services related to mobile phone content and technology.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we have strategically teamed up with around 45 Tier 1 mobile operators in 22 countries, over 300 local and international providers of high quality content and several key players in the mobile advertising arena.
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Dec|
Head of Accounts
Irwin & Dow
Assistant Finance Manager
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|