Job description / Role
Our client is seeking an experienced Accounts Officer to join their team.
This is a permanent position based in Sharjah and the organisation is one of the world’s leading and innovative providers of industrial enclosure system engineering.
• Book keeping – Full scope
• Audit handling – Internal audit quarterly and external annual audit by big 4.
• Reporting of MIS – Weekly, monthly, annual
• VAT return
• Customs liaison
• Banking – transaction management and relationship
• Supporting sales and operations related to all commercial & admin issues
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Accounting degree
• Over 8 years of experience, of which minimum 3 years must be in a position where you have worked on accounts closing and audit function.
• Experience with direct and indirect taxation (in any country)
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.