Job description / Role
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- AP Batch update - Daily
- Supplier reconciliation - Monthly
- Employee vacation payments / final settlements / any other direct payments / General Cashier and Purchasing Manager reimbursement claims - 48 hours from the receipt of payment request.
- Complete monthly supplier payment run by agreed upon date every month.
- DEWA / Telephone invoices must be paid before 15th of every month
- Ensure that all payments are backed up with original invoices / approved purchase orders and receiving report.
- Ensure that verification of quantity and matching of prices with LPO is done by receiving clerk.
- Verify each payable transaction for the accuracy of accounting nominal code.
- Telephone invoices must be verified with call accounting system to ensure adequate internal controls.
- Unused bank cheques must be kept under lock and key.
- Logbook must be maintained for withdrawing cheques and must be signed by Financial Accountant.
Your experience and skills include:
- You should have at least 2 years of experience as Accounts Payable in a reputable hotel in UAE
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Competency using a variety of computer softwares
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Accounts Payable Supervisor
An Educational Investment Group that Owns and Runs Schools in the UAE
TGC Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
Accountant - AR & AP
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises