Job description / Role
As the role of the Accounts Payable is to define the scope, duties, and responsible to maintain a system of purchase orders, receipts, invoices, and cheque requests in order to promptly and adequately support, document, and process for payment all hotel payables according to the Company's policies and procedures
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Checks that the correct accounts allocation of the different expenses are indicated in each invoice.
- Prepares the payment of suppliers' invoices according to credit terms and presents it to the Controller for signature.
- Reconciles on going the statements from supplies against invoices and solves all discrepancies by contacting the supplier and the concerned departments of the hotel
- Files the invoices to be paid in order to facilitate the research of documents.
- At month end verifies with the cost control that the total purchases of goods (food, beverages and tailors with the invoices amounts entered and posted in the subsidiary ledger, any discrepancy has to resolved before the closing of the month.
Your experience and skills include:
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Opera and sun System.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Competency using a variety of computer softwares
Your team and working environment:
The pre-opening project consists of 3 famous ACCOR brands - Adagio, Novotel and Mövenpick hotels with a total of 924 rooms including (212) sold unit, located in Jumeirah Village Triangle by Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311) opposite City Center Me'aisem.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accounts Payable Specialist
RTC-1 Employment Services
Nakheel Riu Deira Island Hotel
Accounts Payable Supervisor